Monday, July 21, 2008

It is done!!!

Whew, I never thought I’d finally say this, but…

(drum roll please)

…the first draft of Primal Magic is completed (sequel to Ancestral Magic). Now if I can find a couple more beta readers willing to tackle the 68,045 word manuscript, I can have it out to the publisher by end of August and reach my goal. Wow, this feels sooooo good.

I’m going to take a couple weeks off so I can actually relax during my trip to GCLS con (If I can stand to go without writing for that long) and get started on the rework of Bloodstained Innocence (which has been homeless since the demise of Stardust Press). Once that is ready to go (I want to add a few chapters and a bit more action, make the story less romancy), then begins the big job.

Working on the sequel for Natural Order, Natural Rebirth!

I love being a writer!!!

No comments: