Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So glad kids are back to school!

Here is the newest addition to my writing goal updates. Perhaps when I get through the crazy making month of January, I can work harder on my non-writing goals for this year too. :)

My submission for the Scottish Fiction contest at Dark Eden Press titled "Wild Things" is in the last beta's hands who is also going over the synopsis. So, in a few days off it goes. You can find a clip of the story here if you are interested.

Also on my rather overful plate is a story I just finished the first draft of my story for the "Toe to Toe: Standing Tall and Proud" anthology being done by Bedazzled Ink. The story is called "Reborn" and its a story about one of my most favorate fantasy characters I created, that as of yet I have not fully brought to life in print. Perhaps now is the time. The deadline is Feb 1st, and the story just made it under the 8k cut off (whew)

I've been looking into the "Pretty Scary" anth call out being published through Dark Hart, but I can't find details on word count, and none of my email have been answered. I'm assuming for now they are just busy, and am working on revising a horror story I had sitting around. If anyone knows more about this let me know, please.

Of course I am still working on revisions on Natural Order and look to be close to being able to resub that in the next week so so. Thanks all for your support and good wishes. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: